How do Public Trades work?
Players can list the cards they don’t want in the Public Trade Pool. Other players can look at their listing and bid cards in exchange – the player who listed the first card can review these bids and accept one.
To list a card in the Public Trade Pool
- Open the side menu from the top left button.
- Select “Albums”.
- Navigate to the card you want to trade (select the Album the card belongs to, then scroll down to find the collection it’s in, then select the card to view it full screen).
- Press the Trade button at the bottom of the screen and select “Build a Public Trade”.
- Step 1 of 3 – Your card appears at the bottom of the screen in the Trade Tray. Add any other cards you may want to give away in the same trade and press NEXT STEP.
- Step 2 of 3 – If there are any cards you particularly want in return, select them here to add them to the trade tray – you don’t need to add anything, but it’ll give other players an idea of what you’re looking to accept for your card(s). Press NEXT STEP to continue.
- Step 3 of 3 – Here you can choose how long you want the listing to be active before it expires, and leave a message to be displayed with it. When you’re ready, press Send To Trade Pool to finalize your listing and send it the Public Trade Pool.
How do I accept bids on my trade listings?
To see your listing while it is in progress you can go to Trades in the side menu, then press LISTINGS in the Public Trade Pool panel – from here you can review your bids (press the little hammer icon on the listing to see it’s current bids).
If you like a bid on your listing, press the Accept button to complete the trade! You’ll receive the cards offered by the bidder, and in return they’ll get the cards you put in the pool.
If your listing expires before you’ve picked a bid, don’t worry, you’ll have 24 hours after the time it expires to accept one.
What if my listing receives no bids?
If the listing expires and no-one has placed any bids on it, don’t worry – the listing will be automatically closed and your cards will be unlocked, ready to be traded again.