How do Direct Trades work?
Direct trades work similarly to public trades, but they are only sent to one other player. You offer them a card, and tell them which of their cards you want in return. If they don’t agree to your offer they have the ability to make a counter offer.
To set up a Direct trade:
- You’ll need to be following the player you want to receive your offer. You can either:
- Press the player’s avatar image to open a menu, then press the Follow icon to follow them, or
- Go to the side menu, select Friends, Press the circular blue Add Friend button in the Following tab and enter their nickname.
- Open the side menu from the top left button.
- Select “Albums”.
- Navigate to the card you want to trade (select the Album the card belongs to, then scroll down to find the collection it’s in, then select the card to view it full screen).
- Press the Trade button at the bottom of the screen and select “Offer a Private Trade to a Friend”.
- Select the Friend from the Followers list that appears. If they’re not there, go back to step 1 and try again.
- Step 1 of 3 – Select cards from the other player’s collection that you want to receive by pressing on them – they’ll be added to your Trade Tray at the bottom. Press NEXT STEP to continue.
- Step 2 of 3 – You’ll see the card you wanted to offer the other player in the Trade Tray. Pick any other cards you want to offer them and tap them to add them to the Trade Tray. Press NEXT STEP to continue.
- Step 3 of 3 – You can optionally send a message along with your trade offer. Enter a message if you want to, the press Make your offer to send it to the other player.
What do I do if I receive an offer?
Any direct offers you receive can be found in the Direct Trades section of the app. From the home screen, go to the side menu, select Trades, then select RECEIVED in the Direct Trades Panel. You will see all the offers you have received. You can accept each offer (which will automatically swap your cards with the other player), make a Counter offer (which will allow you to make them an alternative offer) or Reject the offer (which will delete the offer and end the chain).